We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather

Hi people,

I am going to sharm el sheikh this saturday, I was wondering if anyone has just come back and can inform me of what the weather is currently like?

Dunfermline
Level Contributor
176 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

I'm in hurghada, it was about 30 today - but breeze has picked up and a bit cooler tomorrow - out of the breeze it's lovely, clear skies.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,111 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Hi,

If you look down the right side of the forum, you'll see Top Q; one is about weather. In the article that you'll find by clicking the Top Q, it gives you a link to check current weather over the next 5 days.

mydestination.com/sharmelsheikh/6154840/shar…

Regards

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Thanks for the link Nephthys. I have been checking the weather on the BBC website and I am surprised to see that the temperatures are only currently showing at around 20 degrees C. I was hoping for much warmer than that. I realise that they are shade temperatures.

We went to Hurghada at the end of January 2011 and found it a little too cool. We are going to Royal Grand Azure at the end of March this year. I was really hoping for goldilocks weather. Not too cold, not too hot!

Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
34 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

I'll be at the Royal Grand Azure at the same time, so at least we're hoping for the same thing! :-)

But the average temperature around that time is 22-24 with the sea only 20, so it could be 20 as well, I guess. We'll see!

Essex
Level Contributor
491 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

checked 14 day weather forcast and its going up to 25 next week. were going in just over 2 weeks and would like it to warm up a bit before then.

6. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh