We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Sensatori or ROBB

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nottingham
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Help! Sensatori or ROBB

Can anyone help me decide between Thomson Sensatori or Reef Oasis Blue Bay?

They are almost the same price for 10 nights in november, i just really can't choose. The reviews for Robb do seem better however the sensatori looks really nice too.

We are a couple in our late 20's with no children, we just like to relax and sunbath, eat nice food then chill with a few drinks in the evening.

I do not want to eat at the buffet every day and night so like alacarts / snack bars ect.

Many thanks if you can help ;-)

cumbria
Level Contributor
529 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! Sensatori or ROBB

Can't comment on Robb but went to Sensatori last September and loved it, in fact going again in May for 2 weeks. The beach is great, just walk in and snorkel or watch the fish swim around your feet. They have a adult section if you have no kids and you could even go for a swim up room in the adult section. Check out the website and have alook at the resturants.

hornchurch
Level Contributor
373 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! Sensatori or ROBB

hi, don't wana confuse you more but i am looking at baron resot which is very near sensatori (i believe) good prices as weel with thomas cook looks a touch better class than both of the ones you names am looking at all hotels at the moment for feb next year, check it out just a thought.

Belfast
Level Contributor
292 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! Sensatori or ROBB

Hi, we are going to ROBB in May.

We had booked Sensatori but changed to ROBB becaused the A La carte restaurants are a pain to book!! Joining a queu everyday for up to 30 min to book a table isnt really acceptable in a 5* Hotel! x

nottingham
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help! Sensatori or ROBB

Thanks for the replies,

Just looked at the baron, unfortunately it is a good couple of £100 more than the other two!

Can't afford more than £800-£900 each for 10 nights.

Think we are swaying towards the ROBB, neither me or the hubby want to be queuing for anything on holiday lol.

Has the ROBB got any adult only areas?

What entertainment do they have at night?

Thanks xx

Belfast
Level Contributor
292 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help! Sensatori or ROBB

We havent been yet but we know there is an adult area, ref entertainment not sure what is available. If you have facebook there is a ROBB page and lots of photos and other members who have been before will help with any questions you may have. Hope you get sorted x

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
2,920 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help! Sensatori or ROBB

The ROBB has an adult only pool which is lovely and a great place to chill out. We have never had to queue for any restaurants, it is a wonderful hotel. A really good selection of food, great restaurants with a huge choice. The staff are brilliant, so friendly and welcoming. The beach is great very clean with excellent facilities. We are going back in June for our 3rd visit and cannot wait. Enjoy whatever hotel you choose :)

Newcastle
Level Contributor
58 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help! Sensatori or ROBB

Baron not a patch on Sensatori with less restaurants and much older facilities and rooms

Very packed beach at baron as well compared to Sebsatori..

Newcastle
Level Contributor
58 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help! Sensatori or ROBB

Baron not as good overall as sensatori with less restaurants and much older facilities and rooms

Very packed beach at baron as well compared to Sebsatori..

Edited: 02 April 2012, 19:44
wakefield uk
Level Contributor
236 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help! Sensatori or ROBB

done both now just got back from sensatori booked for robb for next year all ready

just person choich but think its much better

nothing wrong with sensatori just to big and no atmosphere

nottingham
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help! Sensatori or ROBB

Thanks everyone still not made a choice! Lol

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh