We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter egg?

wales
Level Contributor
210 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Easter egg?

Might be silly question but Will i be able to buy an Easter egg out there next week as there for Easter Sunday

Nottingham
Level Contributor
66 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter egg?

When I last went to Egypt which was literally like 7 years ago, we stayed at the Concorde el Salam and were there over Easter, they fitted the whole restaurant out with huge Easter eggs, we just asked for one and were allowed it. I think all the decent hotels go out there way over festive periods so maybe your hotel may do a simalar thing, but like I say that was 7 pushing 8 years ago lol

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
205 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter egg?

We stayed at the Sultan Gardens last year and the Sunrise Tirana the year before and both times there were loads of really yummy looking easter eggs on display in the restaurant - we asked for one for the kids and got one, no problem. I don't recall seeing any in the shops to buy.

La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
3,402 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter egg?

Unlikely I would say since this is a predominantly Muslim country. I would suggest taking something with you, though I wish you luck with keeping in intact in your suitcase ! Or else save them till you get back.

wales
Level Contributor
210 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter egg?

I guessed i would struggle many thanks all

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
864 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easter egg?

What about taking a Creme egg or the Maltesers easter bunny? They should travel quite well - you could wrap them and store them inside shoes for safety...... provided you don't have smelly feet LOL

6. Re: Easter egg?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2013, 10:27