We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dream's beach resort

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
dream's beach resort

HI, my huband and i and our daughter and her partner are going to dreams beach resort in sharm el sheikh in mid september 06, any info on the area will be most welcome. any trips that you would reccomend plus price's

manchester
Level Contributor
77 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dream's beach resort

Hi i stayed at the Dreams beach resort last september and are going back again this mid september, you'll love it there weather is hot about 8mins by free shuttle bus to naama bay and you can also use the Dreams vacation hotel next door free of charge. The food is different but good and the rooms are immaculate. There is a mini bar in the room that is stocked up daily with FREE water and fizzy juice, no charge for this. The snorkling and diving is great, and things going on all day for yourselves and your child.The airport is a bit of a rugby scrum but let me tell you if you are not going out of the sinai area you dont need a visa they will try and persuade you to buy one for 18dollers but if your staying in the local area just walk through passport control and tell them you want a free one. You only need one if your travelling to cairo or other places, lots of people were caught out by this, anyway anything else you want to know about let me know. Were travelling from manchester on the 18th sept so hopefully we may see you there. ENJOY

manchester
Level Contributor
77 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dream's beach resort

Just realised your daughter is grown up. Well there is plenty for her to do as well. HAHA

NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dream's beach resort

thank's about the info on the visa, have you done the quad bike that sound's brill!

scotland
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: dream's beach resort

My husband, daughter and myself are going on the 7 Sept, see you there

NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dream's beach resort

we are not going till 14th sept, can not wait should be wicked!

manchester
Level Contributor
77 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dream's beach resort

Did'nt do the quad biking but a few people we meet did and enjoyed it, A couple we meet did the dolphin swim they said it was money well spent it was about 50 sterling apparently this is cheap to what you would pay in the states. Oh and by the way about the money if i was you i would take a few egyptian pounds with you and just take stirling to change over there we took sterling and dollers and they take both they like you to settle your bill in stirling or dollers but if you have egyptian pounds left insist on paying with them to get rid of them they will take it if you say thats all the money you have left. If you do want to travel to see the pyramids it is either a 6hr coach trip there and the same back or you can fly for about 299 dollers in about an hour, but bear in mind the weather is very hot in sept we went into naama bay one evening and at 11:00pm it was 99 degrees very hot never saw a cloud for 2 weeks.

7. Re: dream's beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2006, 15:13
wigan
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: dream's beach resort

we are going to dreams beach on 7th sept flying from manchester hope to see you around

9. Re: dream's beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh