We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much Taxi from airport to Sierra Hotel Sharks Bay

Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
415 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
How much Taxi from airport to Sierra Hotel Sharks Bay

Hi booking a holiday at this hotel within the next few days.

What would a taxi cost each way and how long will it take.

Do I need to pre-book or will there be plenty of taxis waiting for customers (arrive mid afternoon)

The tour operator is only charging us £20.00 for both of us for the transfer but I know we are near the airport and it will save waiting for everyone to get to the bus and then being dropped off.

Thaks a lot Jan

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How much Taxi from airport to Sierra Hotel Sharks Bay

We. Are staying at sierra and have booked private transfers for £20 for five of us a taxi won't cost as much if your prepared to haggle

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much Taxi from airport to Sierra Hotel Sharks Bay

I have stayed at the Sierra twice. Some one told me they always email hotel to pick them up at the airport. Worth a try.

Great hotel and staff. Soho square is also a great place to go for drinks, shopping etc.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
671 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much Taxi from airport to Sierra Hotel Sharks Bay

stayed in april hotel wanted £25 each way for 10 of us in private mini bus but ended up paying £20 in one of the airport ones as hotel one turned up late as we waited for 45 mins for it.

SURREY
Level Contributor
2,497 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much Taxi from airport to Sierra Hotel Sharks Bay

its only about 15 mins away dont pay no more than £10 = 100le thats one way, but there cabs blue and whites outside the airport loads of em do not re book it and pay to go back when u go home, cause u proberly will never see him again lol, when u go home get hotel cab

have a great time ur right on top of soho sq which is lovely no hassel shops resturants bars entertament if u have kids there is ten pin bowling, ice rink, if u have little ones there are a few rides outside english bar, theres an ice bar think its about £15 per person, check out soho sq web site

if its ur first time ur will love it in egypt

so jel wish i was going back, was there at christms and again in may defo be there again christmas but im hoping for b4 that :)

5. Re: How much Taxi from airport to Sierra Hotel Sharks Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 06:16