We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gold Necklace (Name in hieroglyphics)

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Gold Necklace (Name in hieroglyphics)

Hi,

I have always wanted a gold necklace, with my name in hieroglyphics on it. I am thinking a pendant around 1cm wide and 4cm long on a gold chain.

Has anyone had this made in Sharm and if so where (and how much)

Lauren

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,982 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gold Necklace (Name in hieroglyphics)

All the jewellers stock them, you choose the design and then they have the heiroglyphs etched on for you. I believe there are jewelers mentioned in the Tips at the top of the messages, or put jewellery in the search box above to get all previous answers

Regards

barbarah

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gold Necklace (Name in hieroglyphics)

I am due to go to Sharm in October therefore reading all the comments, however, a couple of messages suggest reading the TIPS at the top of the messages, but I have looked and can't see any Tips indicated. Can anyone help me with this please.

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gold Necklace (Name in hieroglyphics)

Right hand side of thè page but I believe they don't show on iPods or iPhones due to space but if you are using a laptop of PC you should see them there.

4. Re: Gold Necklace (Name in hieroglyphics)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2013, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh