We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will I need a Visa

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Will I need a Visa

Flying into Sham and Shiek from Gatwick, Will i need a visa.

We are planning on going with bedwins for a meal in the desert.

How much will the visa cost.

Gaz

portsmouth
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Will I need a Visa

Hi Garry,

I'm no expert on the matter, But i've been to sharm a good number of times now & at no point i have purchased a visa & During my time i have experienced most of the excursions there are availible within (what i would consider) sharm - Which includes that which you mentioned.

It is to my belief that you require a visa if you are to spend more than 2 weeks within sharm, Are planning to travel outside of sharm (Sinai Peninsula) or plan to visit Ras Mohammed (Which ties into the latter of the previous two).

As i mentioned, I'm no expert on the matter & its worth checking out the Blue FAQ on the right hand side of the forum , but I have personally had no previous trouble with the matter

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
701 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Will I need a Visa

The quick answer is no you won't requre one for the Bedouin dinner in Sharm el Sheikh.

Have a look at the top questions on the right of this page for full info.

3. Re: Will I need a Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh