We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets arrived in an opened envelope

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
Level Contributor
66 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets arrived in an opened envelope

Our tickets just came through but did so in a wide open envelope. We booked through Thomson traveling with first choice. We have our ticket booklet but can anyone who has travelled with them confirm nothing else should be with it?

Thanks

Manchester, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets arrived in an opened envelope

picked up my tickets from thomson shop i only recieved a travel booklet with details of flight etc and was told that thats all i needed

Llandudno North...
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets arrived in an opened envelope

So long as you arrive at the check in desk with your passport and reference number, you will be fine, you dont even need the ticket booklet, although its quicker and more helpful if you do have it.

:-)

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets arrived in an opened envelope

Surely it would make sense to contact Thomson/First Choicd to ensure nothing's missing ?.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,417 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets arrived in an opened envelope

Mine came through the post Steve the other day (envelope sealed) just had the ticket booklet in.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
66 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tickets arrived in an opened envelope

Cheers for replies. That's fine then and I have now spoke to them at Thomson. Just the ease of the app on iPhone, quick to post question and get feedback while at work when you can't call or nip in.

6. Re: Tickets arrived in an opened envelope

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh