We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

adult restaurant/jaz mirabel beach

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
swansea
Level Contributor
125 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
adult restaurant/jaz mirabel beach

taking 2 very well behaved 17yr olg girls in feb 2013 half term, will they be able to eat with us in this restaurant, they both eat well and are into more than pizza/pasta, would love for them to be able to eat with us

Level Contributor
67 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: adult restaurant/jaz mirabel beach

Hi I been in this hotel in February and I can say that 17year old ofcourse will be able to dine with u in adult only restaurant.We had in our group 12 year old girl and she was always with us in adult restaurant at meal times without any prob.If u have any more questions about this hotel u can ask me and I will be happy to answer.Have a great hol!

Baz2baz2
Level Contributor
181 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: adult restaurant/jaz mirabel beach

do you have an email address for the hotel?

do you have a plan of the complex with room numbers?

is there a library or books in the hotel?

thanks

3. Re: adult restaurant/jaz mirabel beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh