We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

savoy sharm or club magic life?

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
savoy sharm or club magic life?

hi everyone, lookin to fly out to sharm over xmas, dont kno whether to book club magic life or savoy sharm as this will be our first trip to egypt, anyone can tell me which is better or maybe an even better alternative? any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you Michael and Lu

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: savoy sharm or club magic life?

We have just got back from Magic Life (in the school summer holiday period). It is a nice hotel and we had a good holiday but there were niggles - many of them being due to their inability to deal with the numbers of guests. I would imagine that Christmas would be a busy period too so this would be something to consider. The Savoy Sharm looked lovely when we visited it next to Soho Square but could not compare the 2 as appearances can be different to the experience of staying there.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,939 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: savoy sharm or club magic life?

Savoy without a doubt mainly because if you are on all inclusive, you can use the restaurants in Soho Square.

lancashire
Level Contributor
151 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: savoy sharm or club magic life?

The Savoy is the best in Sharm 10/10. Been 3 times but thats only my opinion, All the restaurants in the hotel plus Soho Square thats if you go S class (AI) Would love to go again but the price has gone up alot and my kids are now classed as adults. Went nextdoor Sunrise last year would rate that 5/10. Any questions about both just ask.

SURREY
Level Contributor
2,520 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: savoy sharm or club magic life?

oh savoy like andie1mac says 10/10 u will just love this hotel i could go on and on and on but wont hahahaaha

we stay in royal savoy

savoy put on (as do the other hotels) gala dinners for christmas eve and new yr supurb, but saying that its same entertament on both nights but the food ( buffet) is outta this world there is just everything u can think off and plenty off it , everywhere is decorated soho sq is fantastic no hassel shops

thats it not saying anymore i will spoil it for u

BUT SAVOY IT IS oh yer

we've been the last 3 yrs so going to give it a miss this yr and go somewhere else but im already regretting it :(

Norwich England
Level Contributor
554 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: savoy sharm or club magic life?

Take a look at reef oasis blue bay, we are here now and this is a great hotel with 24 hours all inclusive...

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: savoy sharm or club magic life?

Thank you everybody for the feedback, realy swaying towards savoy now but will still have look up on reef oasis blue bay, any other advice regarding sharm would be greatly appreciated, thanks once again,

Michael and Lu

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: savoy sharm or club magic life?

Definitely the Savoy without a shadow of a doubt, just beautiful. We had the pleasure of staying 4 years ago and would love to go back but it's gone very expensive since Soho Square arrived.

8. Re: savoy sharm or club magic life?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 05:15