We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Please!!!

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
489 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Help Please!!!

Hi, Now heres a bit of a question that needs some help..........................

We are looking at going away at christmas and taking my mother, my mother(86 and 81) in law and a couple of nieces and nephews (as well as their parents!!) to somewhere warm. We thought Egypt might be ok as the flights not too long and it will still be pretty warm (???) wont it?

Could anyone recommend a nice Hotel that will suite the "mothers" and nieces and nephews (15 - 20) as well as ourselves including 48.51, 52 and 60 year old..........how's this for you experts then.......

We would like near a beach......

All inclusive....better for the teenagers........

maybe not too many stairs/steps....for the mothers....!!!

and after this lot ..... a very large bar ...for me!!

Anxiuosly awaiting your replies!

Morgs x ps i have seen some 5 * in sharm on teleltext for £560. for 1 week 23/10/12 .

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
489 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Please!!!

bump

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,987 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Please!!!

Naama Bay has lots of hotels on the beach and mainly on the flat but not many do AI as there are so many shops/supermakets and restaurants close by. Maps of hotels with the questions in blue down the right hand side of the page

The Iberotel Palace in Old Sharm, is a smaller hotel mainly on the flat does AI and is now becoming an adult only hotel. It's right on the doorstep of Old Sharm and its cheaper shops/restaurants. Pics under my profile.

And yes, it will be hot in the day, late 20s, quite a bit cooler in the evenings

Regards

barbarah

3. Re: Help Please!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Recent Conversations