We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise Grand Select Arabian Beach - just booked

London
Level Contributor
1,469 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sunrise Grand Select Arabian Beach - just booked

Have just booked a week in April at the above hotel, and was wondering if anyone who has recently returned can tell me what it was like, rooms, food, drinks, service etc. The photos look magnificent. I know it has not been open long so hard to judge it although I have read Funkytravellers posts and holiday report (you seemed to have had a lovely time Funky). Has anybody themselves booked to go to this hotel over the next six months, and do you know if there will be a fair bit of British holidaymaker, if of course you know. This hotel does not seem to be sold on any of the big travel companies. Although a lot of tour operators online are selling it. Any help would be great. Many thanks, Jo

Eastwood, United...
Level Contributor
569 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise Grand Select Arabian Beach - just booked

Hi Jo,

The hotel has a "facebook" page - lots of photos etc, apart from Funky don't think anyone else has been yet.

Des

London
Level Contributor
1,469 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunrise Grand Select Arabian Beach - just booked

Thanks Des. Anyone booked for the foreseeable future? Hope there will be some British there in April, don't mind a variety of nationalities but do hope there will be some British, who else has booked up for the future?

I will have a look on facebook Des. Thx

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunrise Grand Select Arabian Beach - just booked

We have booked for January and September next year it is going to be in the Thomas cook brochure when it completely finished as far as I am aware. There are English people there now we are in touch with some staff from the hotel and they have a mixture of English, Italian, Russian, Ukraine and Egyptian guests.

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunrise Grand Select Arabian Beach - just booked

Hi I have just booked for January and after reading Funky s review can not wait to go. Will write a review on our return.

London
Level Contributor
1,469 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunrise Grand Select Arabian Beach - just booked

Many thanks to you all for your replies. Jo

Eastwood, United...
Level Contributor
569 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunrise Grand Select Arabian Beach - just booked

We are going on 20th Nov for a week, toss up between Rixos in Nabq and

Arabian Beach.

Let you know how we get on!!

Des

Mentioned in this post
Rixos Sharm El Sheikh
Rixos Sharm El Sheikh
4,585 Reviews
Nabq Bay, Egypt
London
Level Contributor
1,469 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunrise Grand Select Arabian Beach - just booked

Thanks Des, look forward to your comments on your return. Have a wonderful time. Jo

8. Re: Sunrise Grand Select Arabian Beach - just booked

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh