We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm at Sultan Gardens now...any questions?

London, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I'm at Sultan Gardens now...any questions?

Hey. I'm here another 2 days if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer. I've also been Luxor & Cairo so have some info on those areas too. :)

Mentioned in this post
Luxor
Luxor
Nile River Valley, Egypt
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
London, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: I'm at Sultan Gardens now...any questions?

Agreed. The food was really good and varied and different themes each night like Chinese, Mexican and Egyptian and they catered for vegetarians. The only meal we decided was not our thing was breakfast but only because we missed pork items but the egg station was good, besides we were usually still too stuffed from previous nights meal. Room service is great value for money (steak dinner for 40LE) you can't get that in London and all cooked to perfection.

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
23,231 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: I'm at Sultan Gardens now...any questions?

As well as the great egg station (loved the omelettes) Jnr Jock also liked the fesh pancake station :-)

p.s. We actually really liked breakfast and found loads of variety. We definitely ate far healthier than we do at home......oh I wish we were there right now....off to research for next year ;-)

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
23,231 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: I'm at Sultan Gardens now...any questions?

Talking of the egg station :-) flickr.com/photos/…

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
23,231 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: I'm at Sultan Gardens now...any questions?

Okay in memory mode now :-)......I used to love sitting outside with my morning coffee (and lovely blue sky) just reading my book waiting for Mrs and Jnr Jock to arrive for beakfast and then the day would begin :-)

On breakfast here is a rough idea of what you can get,..........

large salad selection, fresh fruit, cheese, cold meats, variety of yogurts, large selection of danish pastries etc. pancakes with 4 or 5 toppings, French Toast, an egg station including omelettes with about 4 fillings,sausages, bacon, boiled eggs, beans, different potato dish everyday, frittata, large selection of breads and to top it all, waiters who offer a level of service far more attentive than anywhere in the UK (Remon is a star in the making...........so efficient, attentive, friendly as well humble

and unassuming. I can honestly say he is the best waiter I have ever

encountered anywhere ;-) ) .

derby
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: I'm at Sultan Gardens now...any questions?

Hello,

Do you know if the Alcohol is any good ? Are Cocktails included in All inclusive?

Mamy thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: I'm at Sultan Gardens now...any questions?

We found the alcohol quite good, hubby enjoyed local beer Sakahara I tried the wine,spirits and cocktails, all quite drinkable :) There are a couple of cocktails on the A/I menu.... most people seemed to enjoy the King Tut one.

derby
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: I'm at Sultan Gardens now...any questions?

Briliant thanks...

Is there much do around the hotel surrounding area??

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: I'm at Sultan Gardens now...any questions?

There are just a couple of shops across the road from the hotel, other than that there is really nothing. We used the hotels taxi service to get to Naama Bay and Soho Sq, they provide a great service and approx £9 return for each trip.

Mentioned in this post
Na'ama Bay
Na'ama Bay
3,835 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: I'm at Sultan Gardens now...any questions?

Hi. I'm going beginning of March. Just wondering if there are kettles in the rooms or should I take my own? Some hotels in Sharm & Hurghada have them some don't.

Thank you 😊

Mentioned in this post
Hurghada
Hurghada
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: I'm at Sultan Gardens now...any questions?

Hi derby bex

Were at sg in November brilliant hotel and staff

Alcohol ok but im a big cocktail drinker on holiday and a bit disappointed in the choice having said that planning to return April so not the end of the world

Enjoy if you go