We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive at Sensatori

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
858 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive at Sensatori

I was wondering whether I should bother buying alcohol at the Duty Free on the way in as Sensatori is AI and I understand that you can take drinks to your room and anyway can be drinking all day. So I'm wondering if there is a need for this?

Can anyone who has stayed at Sensatori give me their opinion?

1. Re: All Inclusive at Sensatori

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 25 January 2013, 10:07
Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
858 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive at Sensatori

Can anyone advise please?

Llandudno North...
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive at Sensatori

Who knows how much your going to drink?

If your all inclusive I cant see any need for duty free as well unless you like a particular brand of drink as the Egyptian local spirits most hotels supply can be a little, erm, well.......like paint stripper!!!

:-)

Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
858 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive at Sensatori

Yeah so I heard, but some people say the local stuff is fine and get used to it. Ah well, we shall see very soon. Just dreading the weather here and over there on Sunday!!!!

Sharm El Sheikh...
Level Contributor
220 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive at Sensatori

If you are particularly fussy about wine or you want a champagne then this is better to get at the duty free.

There is a duty free shop in Soho Square/Naama Bay/Old Market that you can use up to 48 hours after arrival, so you could even try the drinks over the first night and then make up your mind if you like it.

wakefield uk
Level Contributor
236 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Inclusive at Sensatori

if you like larger you will be fine sakira gold the best in my opinion but you will have to ask for it or usually served stella its Egyptian stella not German

spirits have to agree not the beat just go through the cocktails or shorts till you find something you like

branded drinks very expensive due to 400% import duty you can pay extra and get branded but think it was about £50 a day to upgrade to them

Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
858 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Inclusive at Sensatori

Thanks a lot. Just getting all finalised now for our 9am flight tomorrow morning :) I do like lager so would be fine with Sakara...presume they have drinks menus so you know what you can order?

wakefield uk
Level Contributor
236 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All Inclusive at Sensatori

yes plenty of drink menus telling you whats in each drink

try the restaurants where you have to pay there not very expensive and the food is great beware in them the beer is free but wine you pay for

have a good holiday

Lowestoft, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All Inclusive at Sensatori

Are cocktails free in the all inclusive package

10. Re: All Inclusive at Sensatori

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh