We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to Sharm El Sheikh

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
First time to Sharm El Sheikh

Hi, My partner and i are looking to visit Sharm for the first time this year at the end of April/Early May. We are looking for a nice hotel 3-4* all inclusive and in a central location. Can you recommend anywhere?

Bexley, Kent
Level Contributor
789 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time to Sharm El Sheikh

Hi there I stay at Sharm holiday resort each time I go. Four stars and a 10 minute walk from the centre of naama bay. Two pools - one refurbished last month and free shuttle buses to and from each beach aswell as free wifi in reception :-)

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: First time to Sharm El Sheikh

Is it part of Sharm plaza

3. Re: First time to Sharm El Sheikh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2013, 16:06
Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,435 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First time to Sharm El Sheikh

We've stayed at Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort, it is classed as a 5* by Thomson, the prices are very reasonable, so when shopping around take a look at it too.

We are returning to ROBB as it ticks all the boxes of what we want.

This is a great forum, one of the friendliest, so ask as many questions as top you want!

Nottingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,859 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time to Sharm El Sheikh

If you want central then Sol Y Mar is not suitable as its in the middle of nowhere and you would need a taxi to go to a beach or to the shops. If you need a budget hotel check out Island Garden in Soho Square area.....good value and perfectly god hotel. Many other hotels in Soho area which are worth checking out such as Island View, Concorde El Salam, Sierra and Hilton Sharks Bay. Naama Bay has many more hotels and is full of shops, restaurants, bars, clubs etc which may suit if you want a bit more in the way of nightlife.

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First time to Sharm El Sheikh

We stayed in Naama Bay from Mid to end of April this year. We stayed here...... it isn't AI - but is a stones throw to loads of bars restaurants etc., you can eat as cheap or dear as you like ;) ...... maritim.co.uk/en/hotels/egypt/jolie-ville-re…

Might be worth considering ;)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: First time to Sharm El Sheikh

Hi there, I've decided to visit Sharm el Sheikh in September. I have three different hotels to decide from, can you DE's help me please. The hotels are Xperience St George Homestay, Falcon Hills Hotel and the Falcon Naama Star? I just can't seem to decide. And yes, I have the reviews and that is why I can't decide.

8. Re: First time to Sharm El Sheikh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh