We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sultan Gardens

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
Level Contributor
197 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Sultan Gardens

Does the Sultan Gardens have any Ala carte restaurants where you are served at the table which is included in the All Inclusive?

How many ala cartes are there & how many times per week can you use them?

Do men have to wear long trousers in any of the restaurants?

And how far is it from the beach?

Thanks

Jackie

sharm el sheikh
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sultan Gardens

Good Evening Jackie,

At Sultan Gardens Resort we have two main dining rooms serving buffet style meals (Linah is for all guests while Dana is for adults only). We also have four a la carte restaurants. Of these, two (Casa Mia Italian Restaurant and House of Spice Indian Restaurant) are part of the classic all inclusive package while the other two (Fish Market Seafood Restaurant and Fleur De Leis Cajun Steakhouse) are part of the package for guests on Sultan class all inclusive (they are against an extra charge for guests on classic all inclusive board).

Sultan class guests have unlimited dining in all a la carte dining outlets. Guests on classic all inclusive board are entitled to 2 meals per week in Casa Mia and House of Spice in any combination (one meal in each or both in one).

Men do not have to wear long trousers in the restaurants but at dinner time we request that our adult male guests not wear sleeveless tops or shorts that are shorter than the knee.

I hope this is all to your satisfaction. Please message or email me if you have any further questions.

Best Regards

Basel Khedr

Owner

Sultan Gardens Resort

Edited: 21 February 2013, 15:38
Essex
Level Contributor
197 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sultan Gardens

Thank you Basel,

How far away is the beach & do you have a swim up bar or an adult only pool?

Thanks

Jackie

sharm el sheikh
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sultan Gardens

Hi Jackie,

The Sultan Gardens Resort has a private beach (the resort is built directly on the beach). We do not have an adults only pool, though we do have a quiet pool where children are welcome so long as they follow the pool rules and maintain quiet.

We do not have any swim up bars at the moment but we will be adding a fifth pool later this year (will be heated in the winters for a total of three heated pools) which will have a swim up bar.

Best Regards

Basel Khedr

Owner

Sultan Gardens Resort

Essex
Level Contributor
197 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sultan Gardens

Basel that sounds great, when do you expect the new swim up bar pool to be open because we are looking to come in September?

Can you please also advise if you show the English Premier League football games within the hotel or is there any bars outside the hotel that do & how far are they?

Thank you for your help.

Jackie

sharm el sheikh
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sultan Gardens

Hi Jackie,

You are most welcome.

I am afraid I can not give a definitive answer as to when the new pool will be complete. At the moment we have just completed the concept design for it and we are in the process of finding a suitable contractor to do the job. We are optimistic that the job will be done before the end of 2013 but at the moment I am afraid I cannot be any more specific than that. I therefore think it would be best to assume that there will be no swim up bar in September.

As for the Premier League football games, these are shown on site at the Oasis Bar and you can certainly also watch them at various bars throughout the city (though these would not be within walking distance of Sultan Gardens Resort and would require you to take a taxi or bus to get there).

Best Regards

Basel Khedr

Owner

Sultan Gardens Resort

Nottingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,860 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sultan Gardens

Jackie ......you have had definitive answers to some of your questions from Basel . I can only add that this hotel is special and really looks after its guests and does its utmost to ensure your holiday is what you want. We are returning in April and really looking forward to it . Give it a try ...am sure you will be very happy with your decision.

england
Level Contributor
544 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sultan Gardens

Please does anyone know if the pools are heated in April ao is the water warm enough as have been told pools everywhere are really cold in April. Thanks sue

uk
Level Contributor
399 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sultan Gardens

We were at the Sultan Gardens in January and found that the quiet pool was warm enough to swim in. Great hotel.

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands
Level Contributor
18,600 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sultan Gardens

A swim up bar sounds great.....wish we were there right now instead of freezing Scotland

flickr.com/photos/…

Edited: 23 February 2013, 14:08
Farnham, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Sultan Gardens

Hi Basel I'm coming in April with my family husband and three daughters 22,21 and 13. We would rather eat in adult only restaurant. Is this possible? My 13 looks about 18 and is taller than the rest of us!!!

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh