We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone please recommend a cheap holiday site to book

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
291 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone please recommend a cheap holiday site to book

Hi

I keep looking at all the various holiday sites on the net, however when you ring them up the price is far more than what is quoted!!!

Can anyone please recommend a good holiday site for me to book our holiday to Egypt in October.

Thank you

Sunkisses xx

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,423 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone please recommend a cheap holiday site to book

Hi

I used fresh holidays last year, we got 2 weeks all inclusive last week Aug 1 st week sept for £1053 between us, including luggage and transfers.

They do charge a booking fee but I called them to complain and they refunded it straight away.

I could not fault them or the holiday, and would use them again.

Price you see on line is price you pay

Karen

Durham UK
Level Contributor
90 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone please recommend a cheap holiday site to book

We use sunshine.co.uk, prices include flight taxes & baggage, only things you get the option to add are transfers/ inflight meals etc x

North Walsham...
Level Contributor
858 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone please recommend a cheap holiday site to book

I've used various sites, but the most recent was www.blueseaholidays.co.uk/sales_egypt.phtml

When I phoned them up to check something before booking, I even got a discount on the web price

Liverpool
Level Contributor
445 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anyone please recommend a cheap holiday site to book

Sunshine.co.uk We booked for July 2013. Cheapest option at the time.

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anyone please recommend a cheap holiday site to book

Our holiday for August 2013 was also cheapest on sunshine.co.uk. When we booked back in January.

Nichola

Aylesbury
Level Contributor
475 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can anyone please recommend a cheap holiday site to book

We booked on sunshine.co.uk too - best price we could find after much searching on the net, though the hotel price on monarch.co.uk was only a couple of quid more expensive so it maight be worth you comparing the two.

dundee
Level Contributor
361 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can anyone please recommend a cheap holiday site to book

I booked hotel at hotels 4u and flights separate. Worked out £300 cheaper compared to package holidays.

wales
Level Contributor
555 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can anyone please recommend a cheap holiday site to book

Hi

Another regular of sunshine.co.uk. Have used them often and they are very good. They didn't have the hotel I wanted for last trip so went with mytravel.co which is a subsidiary of Thomas cook, as they were a lot cheaper than other sites also going with them to rhodes in September as they were the cheapest.

Also both sites are booked on Internet so you don't have to ring them up. The price you see is the price you pay.

S S W

Edited: 14 April 2013, 08:27
essex
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can anyone please recommend a cheap holiday site to book

Hi,

been using travel republic for a few years I travel alone alot and never had any problems... All can be booked online at the price advertised.

I'm off to island view on sunday, my 3rd time... just wondered if you can remember the room numbers nears the small adult only pool. I think i had 205 last time but forgot to make a note of it..

thanks in advance if you can help

Tez

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
93 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Can anyone please recommend a cheap holiday site to book

Travel Republic - excellent customer service and good prices

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh