We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xperience sea breeze - which rooms and airport transfers

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Xperience sea breeze - which rooms and airport transfers

Hi

My partner and I are booked at Xperience Sea Breeze for 2 weeks in November. We are booked in a garden view room and wondered if it was worth the extra to upgrade to a seaview room? Also can anyone advise which is the best block to request? Looking to chill out for 2 weeks so we would like a quiet room.

Also any advice on airport transfers. Reading post on here it seems that the airport can be a bit hectic and I have read that the hotel can do airport transfers but are they reasonably priced in comparison to others?

We are really looking forwards to our stay here as most of the reviews are great. Roll on 12th November :-)

thanks in advance :-)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xperience sea breeze - which rooms and airport transfers

I would stick with a garden view if I was you. Ideally block 1 or 2 on the ground floor would be the best option in my opinion

wakefield uk
Level Contributor
236 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xperience sea breeze - which rooms and airport transfers

not staying at same hotel but we are there from sunday 19th e mailed our hotel for transfers and they have quoted 100 Egyptian pounds roughly £10 uk think this is ok as cuts out messing about haggling with taxi drivers at airport

if you have e mail for you hotel would try them

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xperience sea breeze - which rooms and airport transfers

i looked at resorthoppa, they ar echeap and saves hassle at airport

4. Re: Xperience sea breeze - which rooms and airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh