We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats the weather like at the moment in sharm?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
491 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
whats the weather like at the moment in sharm?

I know i could look what the temperature is but id like to hear from people that have come back or are in resort at the moment. Is it hot of an evening?

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: whats the weather like at the moment in sharm?

Returned on Monday it was 38 to 42 during the day and 25 to 28 at night. Nice and hot but with a nice breeze. Stayed at Sonesa Beach.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
491 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whats the weather like at the moment in sharm?

Thanks for your reply we are going in june and staying in the oriental in nabq bay. I am taking my 3 year old and was unsure on the night time tempertures. Thanks

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
491 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: whats the weather like at the moment in sharm?

Thanks for your reply we are going in june and staying in the oriental in nabq bay. I am taking my 3 year old and was unsure on the night time tempertures.

4. Re: whats the weather like at the moment in sharm?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Recent Conversations