We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to visit Sharm

Tyne and Wear...
Level Contributor
323 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best time to visit Sharm

Hi,

When is the best(Quietest & Cheapest)time to visit Sharm.

Thanks in advance.

La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
3,402 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best time to visit Sharm

I have been a couple of times in late October/ early November which was lovely. In fact it was the first time I went to Egypt at this time of year and fell in love with it. Temperature was lovely - day and night, perfect really and the price was good too as it was just after half term. Now I have to go mostly July/ August and it is dearer and very very hot but still love it.

London
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best time to visit Sharm

Have been twice in January, March, April and October (beginning) and October is the best weather for us. Lovely and hot during the day and nice warm evenings without being overwhelmed with the heat but no need to wear jackets or cardies. We are back this October beginning for 10 nights and really looking forward to it again, hubby and I both think this is the best time for us.

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
452 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Best time to visit Sharm

I love going from November to march as its a lot cooler and cheaper then

Tyne and Wear...
Level Contributor
323 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Best time to visit Sharm

Very interesting to hear everyones thoughts on the best/cheapest time to visit Sharm keep them coming.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Best time to visit Sharm

Best time is different to most

I like november and march

Best time to book is as early as possible

st helens merseyside
Level Contributor
217 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Best time to visit Sharm

First time last year 7 October for 11 nights, I loved it so much am going back same time this year.

What I loved was it was very hot during the day but still warm at night, but not sticky and no humidity. I hate it when you have done your hair it ends up either going all curly or if you have straight hair just going very flat.

I thought October weather was perfect

Tyne and Wear...
Level Contributor
323 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Best time to visit Sharm

Thank sahascragh , This is the same time we are thinking about going was it not too busy either ?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Best time to visit Sharm

Hi GPS10 we have booked to go on the 8th Oct and are really looking forward to it :) Its our first time to Sharm so reading the reviews helped us decide on our hotel. We used low cost holiday site to book and got a fab deal £126pp for the week AI at the Hilton, I would recommend you to have a look if you havent already booked (Sneaky tip they ahve 'secret hotels' on there but if you google the description you should be able to figure out which hotel it is, thats what we did hence the fab price) Let us know when you book and you never no might see you out there! lol

x

Tyne and Wear...
Level Contributor
323 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Best time to visit Sharm

Thanks The-Blizz , will give it a try.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Best time to visit Sharm

No worries :) whatever you decide I'm sure you'll have a fab holiday, I know we cant wait to get out there!

x