We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please recommend - best hotel in the area to go with kids

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Topic
Please recommend - best hotel in the area to go with kids

Hi,

I am looking to book 2 weeks in Sharm this October/November to go with my husband and 3 years old son to Sharm. I have been trough several hotels and really can't make up my mind.

Can anyone recommend best hotel to go?

Budget - not an issue for 2 weeks (min 4*, preferably 5*)

All Inclusive option

Children friendly, ideally with children pool or even slides

Good selection of food served throughout the day

Alcohol - decent selection of drinkable brands

Location - beach

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,267 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please recommend - best hotel in the area to go with kids

The Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharks Bay seems to tick all your boxes. Very family orientated, with great food continuous all day, breakfast then snacks at bars, lunch then snacks at bars and dinner till about 10pm. Ice cream between 3-5pm. Fantastic staff, great with cildren and plenty of entertainment. Has it own large private beach, 4 pools with one of them being a childrens pool with a twisty slide. Drinks are very good and very plentiful. Beautiful landscaped gardens. IMO the hotel is excellent value for money and I would highly recommend it. Have been twice, last year was with our 3yo grandson and he is still talking about the holiday. Check out the reviews.

Edited: 26 July 2013, 20:45
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Please recommend - best hotel in the area to go with kids

There is the aqua blu sharm in Habada, if you look around you can get a cheap deal. I found it for £660 for me and my son scouring all the sites and comparing prices. http://www.aquablusharm.co.uk/

But I didnt book there as my holiday was allready costing alot, and didnt want the waterpark to be overcrowded as visitors use it daily. But that may not be a problem.

We have booked at the park inn raddison in Nabq, which has slides etc and a beach at the sister hotel across the road. There is also the Tirana aqua park also, if you search for hotels with aqua parks in sharm and review your choices on TA you can make the right decision!

Good luck ;)

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please recommend - best hotel in the area to go with kids

Sensatori Hotel, Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort

Beautiful hotels, amazing entertainment and top notch staff

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
563 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please recommend - best hotel in the area to go with kids

Have a look at the holiday village. We have booked to go October and the reviews are great. Private beach, food all day, big activity pool for children with slides and climbing frame, kids clubs and park, and help yourself ice cream all day long :-) also have lots of on site restaurants as well as the main buffets.

Sarah. Xx

5. Re: Please recommend - best hotel in the area to go with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2013, 21:37
Nottingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,897 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Please recommend - best hotel in the area to go with kids

Would recommend either Aqua Blu if your children are water babies or Sultan Gardens for a brilliant hotel with the best all inclusive food offering we have experienced in Sharm. Been to both and would happily recommend either depending on what type of holiday you want.

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Please recommend - best hotel in the area to go with kids

Try aqua blu hotel. Went there in February with the kids. FANTASTIC . booked up to go back in feb next year. so much for the kids to do.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,174 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Please recommend - best hotel in the area to go with kids

Another vote for Sultan Gardens. Been several times as a day guest & it just keeps getting better & better, with ongoing, unintrusive refurbs & alterations.

Good medical centre on site; they speak good English; the manager G owner is fluent, wuth a complete understanding of the diverse requirements of hiliday makers.

Several pools, slides, childrens' play area, crazy golf, lovely, long, multi-level beach, taf-taf bus round the complex, several bars, shops....just great.

On the last stretch of sorting updated photos; will post link very soon.

Regards

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,530 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Please recommend - best hotel in the area to go with kids

I'd recommend Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort (ROBB)

It's a Thomson only hotel, with great staff, brilliant pools, a welcoming animation team, spacious rooms, choice of restaurants and palatable drinks.

It's situate El Basha Bay, there's a pontoon for you to snorkel from, please there are also inlets you can walk directly into the water from. Plenty of sunbeds on the beach, also popular are the Royal tents where you can be be served refreshing drinks!

The Egyptians adore children and your little one will be welcomed with open arms!

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
168 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Please recommend - best hotel in the area to go with kids

Hi, I've also trawled through tripadvisor to find a family orientated hotel, and the Sultan Gardens seemed to tick all boxes for us, as we have two 'younglings' 5 and 1. I'm a little worried about the political situation at the mo, so I'm going to keep an eye on things, but at the moment we are still going. I doubt if we will leave the hotel, but its looks so big with loads to do that I don't think we will need to!