We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Sharm el Sheikh to Taba runs how many times a day?

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Quezon City...
9 posts
Save Topic
Bus from Sharm el Sheikh to Taba runs how many times a day?

We are planning to take the night bus to Sharm from Cairo since foreigners are not allowed to get into the Cairo- Taba bus and must take the bus to Sharm el Sheikh instead. The night bus arrives in Sharm at about what time and does it catch the East Delta bus that leaves to Taba at 8am? If I do not catch the 8am bus how much would it cost per person to take taxi to Taba?

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Sharm el Sheikh to Taba runs how many times a day?

Taba is around 3.5 hours from Sharm, I would say you will pay approx 400-500 LE for the journey. Why can you not catch a flight I would recommend it over an over priced, unfamiliar taxi journey x

2. Re: Bus from Sharm el Sheikh to Taba runs how many times a day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh