We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's going to Sharm in October?

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
23 reviews
Who's going to Sharm in October?

Just wondering how many of you i may come across in October,me and my wife arrive in Sharm on the 26th for seven nights and will be staying at the Stella Di Mare,anybody else?

Penrith, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
61. Re: Who's going to Sharm in October?

5th October for 8 nights from Manchester staying at royal albatros Moderna. 4th visit! Can't wait!

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
5,032 posts
75 reviews
62. Re: Who's going to Sharm in October?

27th October 8 nights at TGA Nabq, cant wait :-)

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
63. Re: Who's going to Sharm in October?

Just packed daughter of to uni me. & hubby going 30thsept 10 nights to sierra hotel can't wait

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
64. Re: Who's going to Sharm in October?

I got to wait till march :[ seems like a life time away .... unless one of you want to put me in your suitcase lol :]

Knottingley, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
20 reviews
65. Re: Who's going to Sharm in October?

Arriving in Sharm on 31 October staying at Royal Albatros Moderna.

66. Re: Who's going to Sharm in October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2013, 16:41
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
67. Re: Who's going to Sharm in October?

Going to the Island Garden Resort sharks bay 2nd oct for two weeks, anybody know if its open yet. Anyone

else going there.

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
68. Re: Who's going to Sharm in October?

flying from manchester on 17th october for 2wks staying at rheana resort or maybe rehana royal if rehana sharm is closed.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
5,032 posts
75 reviews
69. Re: Who's going to Sharm in October?

27th for me whoop whoop

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
680 posts
22 reviews
70. Re: Who's going to Sharm in October?

Can't believe we're going next week better get the cases out and start packing.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh