We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24hr A/I in sharm

north east
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Topic
24hr A/I in sharm

Hi all

My daughter is looking to go to sharm in oct, she has been looking on the Thomas cook website at a hotel named Xperience Kiroseiz parkland, it says that this hotel is 24hr A/I. Has any one been here & is this information correct, as no other site has stated this. Thanks in advance.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
4,067 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 24hr A/I in sharm

Hi deta

I can't see where it says it's 24 hours on their website? It does say the bar is open 24 hours but looking whats included in the all inclusive section it doesn't say 24 hour drinks. So i am guessing that while the bar is open 24 hours you have to pay after a certain time, probably 11pm or midnight. If things were included 24 hours it would say that in the all inclusive info which on that website is alongside the room choices. I think this is right but someone will be along soon to tell you for definite.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 24hr A/I in sharm

Magic life has a good 24 hour ai cocktails in book about 35

Redcar, Cleveland
Level Contributor
113 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 24hr A/I in sharm

The AI at Kiroseiz does finish at midnight however you can still purchase drinks in Waves Bar all night.

Hope this helps

4. Re: 24hr A/I in sharm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2014, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh