We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club magic life

wales
Level Contributor
210 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
club magic life

heading here for a week from 14th october. can anyone suggest a nice block to stay in and any other advice would be brilliant

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
111 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club magic life

Hey, i have been commenting on a load of the Club Magic questions that have been put on this week, as i went last year and I am going back again in Nov, if you search on Club Magic Life in this forum you should see a few other questions that might help you (and my replies on there too) would try and copy them over for you but I am just heading in to work, hope that helps :-) xxx

PS Club Magic Life is fab, you will love it :-)

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club magic life

We are going on the 13th October for our 4th time. We like block 18, but have been in 22 and 16 and there really isn't that much difference . We preferred 18 because we use the activity pool, but if you want to use the quiet pool you are better sticking with 21 or 22.

3. Re: club magic life

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh