We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget of 400pp a possibility for mid October or not

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
96 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Budget of 400pp a possibility for mid October or not

After convincing the wife and daughter sharm offers the best option for a October break what are the realistic chances of getting a week all inclusive at a semi decent hotel for under 400 quid per person

All-inclusive hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Steigenberger Alcazar
Steigenberger Alcazar
#1 of 33 hotels in Nabq Bay
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#2 of 232 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Rixos Seagate Sharm
Rixos Seagate Sharm
#2 of 33 hotels in Nabq Bay
North Walsham...
Level Contributor
905 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget of 400pp a possibility for mid October or not

Not sure about October, but I've just finished deal hunting for November and there were several under that budget with Easyjet holidays, and with lowcostholidays. For example, the Novotel, the Sonesta beach, the Tropitel, the Kiroseiz and the Marriot in Naama bay came in under £400 AI

Mentioned in this post
Na'ama Bay
Na'ama Bay
3,851 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
sheffield
Level Contributor
708 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget of 400pp a possibility for mid October or not

Sorry its a different month, but we got a week min January 2014 for £350-00 each

Xperience St George and it has good reviews

La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
3,402 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget of 400pp a possibility for mid October or not

Depends on your actual dates in October..From around October 20th prices will start to rise as it gets towards half term holiday

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
96 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget of 400pp a possibility for mid October or not

Looking at anything from 15th but it seems like a minefield you find a good price for say the island view resort then search the company providing it on Google and there are no end of bad reviews

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,791 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Budget of 400pp a possibility for mid October or not

Have a look at Fresh Holidays, I have used them loads of times and never had a problem.

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
96 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Budget of 400pp a possibility for mid October or not

Thanks Karen will do :)

Bedford, UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Budget of 400pp a possibility for mid October or not

Try Fleetway Travel. A good choice of all inc. hotels flying from luton on 15th october from £348pp.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
680 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Budget of 400pp a possibility for mid October or not

We're going the 17th only booked it the other week with thomson for just under 400 each from manchester, but could of got cheaper from gatwick coz of different half term dates, I'll know next time.!

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Budget of 400pp a possibility for mid October or not

Hi Dav88UK,

Something is definately possible!

You are looking at about £260-£300 for the flights and then accommodation on top of this... Which there is loads available coming in at under £400 in total for all in-clusive, and depends where you want to stay and quality you want

The cheapest flights I am finding are with Thomson Airways from Birmingham, and they are coming out at £262 per person, departing on Monday 14th October for a week and I looked on Travel Republic as booking it as a package with a hotel. I found the Xperience St. George Homestay, which gets excellent ratings on TripAdvisor coming out at £360 per person in total for a Promo Room.

The prices I quoted don't include luggage, but it you want to take a suitcase that will bring it up to about £400 per head and need to add about £5-10 per person for transfers from the airport.

Low Cost Holidays, are offering a "Secret" 4 Star Hotel where you can choose the Naama OR Sharks Bay area with Thomson flights from Manchester on the 14th October for £297 All Inclusive too. Then just add in the additonal costs I mentioned above.

There has been discussions in other forums where the Secret hotels are likely to be, but obviously nothing can be guaranteed and are non-refundable if you don't like the look of it. But if the 4* Hotels in a certain area are pretty decent, could be worth taking the gamble as it should be one of the bookable hotels on their website.

Apologies I am writing this as I search... Actually Low Cost Holidays are offering Xperience St. George Homestay with the same Manchester flights I mentioned above for £324!

Mentioned in this post
Xperience St. George Homestay
Xperience St. George...
4,707 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Shark's Bay Beach
Shark's Bay Beach
1,507 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
299 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Budget of 400pp a possibility for mid October or not

Found a good one on Travel Republic. Flying from Luton (guessing you's be looking at Luton being from Bedfordshire) on 17th October, staying at Coral Beach Rotana Resort Tiran Hotel in a triple room for one week. With 20kg of luggage each works out at just over 410 each. There is cheaper but the hotels haven't got the greatest reviews.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh