We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A1 Travel or sunshine.co.uk?

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
A1 Travel or sunshine.co.uk?

Hi,

Going to book Sultan Gardens in Sharks Bay for two weeks on the 19/10/13 but not sure which of the above to use! Prices quite similar but never booked a holiday online before,always high st,so slightly nervous :/

Appreciate any input,thanks

Dave

UK
Level Contributor
218 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A1 Travel or sunshine.co.uk?

Hi Dave, I can't comment on A1 Travel, but have booked 2 holidays this year with Sunshine and everything's been great! I was a bit nervous at first (it's so cheap there's got to be something wrong), but everything was smooth and well organised. I've just booked with them again for March. Had a couple of queries during the booking process, but just emailed them and they replied within the hour!

Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A1 Travel or sunshine.co.uk?

Hiya Wendy,

Thank you for your reply,going to book in the next couple of days and will use sunshine.To be honest as well I thought the prices would get cheaper the later you book but that doesn't seem to be the case with Sultan Gardens

Enjoy your holiday and thanks again

Aylesbury
Level Contributor
461 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A1 Travel or sunshine.co.uk?

Hi Dave. Like Wendy, I cannot comment on A1 Travel as I've never booked with them, but I have booked with sunshine.co.uk on a couple of occasions previously and have had no complaints at all - everything went very smoothly, all required documents sent by email in plenty of time and I've never had to contact them with a query.

Edited: 04 October 2013, 09:22
Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A1 Travel or sunshine.co.uk?

i have also recently booked for the 1st time with sunshine for next feb to rehana royal beach , icouldnt beleive the deal we got but my friend at work has been with sunshine before and had no problems

Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A1 Travel or sunshine.co.uk?

Simon & Helen

Many thanks for taking the time I reply,really appreciate your input

Cheers

Dave

UK
Level Contributor
256 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A1 Travel or sunshine.co.uk?

Hey ive used sunshine a few times and no issues at all they are fast at getting back to queries when you email :)

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: A1 Travel or sunshine.co.uk?

Got back from Sharks Bay this morning, booked with Sunshine and have no cplaints at all about their service.

Andy

Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: A1 Travel or sunshine.co.uk?

Hi Jo & Andy

Thank you both for taking time to answer,100% sure it's Sunshine :)

Dave

London, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: A1 Travel or sunshine.co.uk?

I booked with sunshine as well for November - best prices !!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,794 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: A1 Travel or sunshine.co.uk?

Hi Just to let you know Sunshine.co.uk is part of Hays Travel which is a very well established independant travel company based in the North east of england (Sunderland) ...We have used them many times and i would recomend them to anyone .

Edited: 03 November 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh