We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stella di Mare Resort and Spa

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Stella di Mare Resort and Spa

We are considering going to the Stella di Mare Hotel early in December. If we go on an all inclusive basis can we get drinks and food from all the restaurants and bars. Also are there quiet areas to relax with no music ?

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stella di Mare Resort and Spa

Depends on who you book with. You need to check what they include with the all inc package as each company could be different.

I know with Thomas Cook you get the Mediterranean and Asian a la cartes included for dinner as i've been looking at this hotel myself.

North Walsham...
Level Contributor
851 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stella di Mare Resort and Spa

There is only one all-inc package at the hotel. You can get food and drink at all the restaurants and bars - but it's from a set menu at the a-la-cartes (which require pre-booking). Still nice food though.

There are a few quiet area, and to be honest none of the areas around the hotel were particularly noisy.

Hope this helps

3. Re: Stella di Mare Resort and Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 06:38
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh