We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help me to decide!!

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Please help me to decide!!

My husband wants to go to Egypt in January. I am a little nervous with all the recent troubles. can someone please tell me what its like over there? Also what will the weather be like in January? thinking about going to Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh Imperial. Any helpful advice would be great.. like should I go? what kind of clothes should I take for that time of year?

Many thanks

brixham
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Please help me to decide!!

Hi vickival

Stayed at CML 18th Sept to 3rd Oct. Had the most incredible time ever.

Food was superb and the choice was amazing. Staff did everything they could to ensure you had a wonderful time.

Weather was fantastic, Our first time in Egypt and would go back there at any time.

felt very safe all the time we were there and no sign in Sharm of any troubles.

You will have a fantastic time.

Tycroes, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Please help me to decide!!

Go for it....vickival....you will have a great time!!!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Please help me to decide!!

Lol.. yes sod it :) just gota wait for hubbys leave to be signed off and its click to book! So tempted to booked without the leave signed off!! :) thanks all. What are the sea view rooms like at cm?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Please help me to decide!!

Cml?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Please help me to decide!!

All book at a great price for a week in jan. Who else will be there in jan? Flying from bristol. Have booked a sea view room. Anyone ever stayed in sea view rooms?

16. Re: Please help me to decide!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 05:23
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh