We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori Sharm end of February 2014

stalybridge...
Level Contributor
129 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori Sharm end of February 2014

Booked for our 30th Wedding Anniversary, hope I have made the right choice? Couple of questions, staying in basic room, will shampoo, shower gel etc. be provided. I gather pool towels are available. Anyone know if any of the pools are heated at this time of year? Many thanks in advance.

Steigenberger Alcazar
Steigenberger Alcazar
#1 of 33 hotels in Nabq Bay
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#2 of 232 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Sol Y Mar Naama Bay
Sol Y Mar Naama Bay
#6 of 232 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sensatori Sharm end of February 2014

Hi

I'm off to Sensatori Sharm at the start of February and can't wait! The hotel provide shampoo etc (the small bottles that they replace when you use them) and they also give out beach towels, I think it's some sort of card system. The swim up room pools aren't heated (one of the reasons we never booked one) but there are heated pools around the hotel and apparently the sea is ok to swim in and usually warmer than the unseated pools

Mentioned in this post
Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh
Coral Sea Sensatori...
6,857 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
2. Re: Sensatori Sharm end of February 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh