We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

indian

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
indian

we are flying out to sharm on 5th december..staying in nabq bay

we are staying self catering but will be eating out most night

we love indian and chinese so can anyone reccomend any good indian and chinese restaurants

we are looking for somewhere relaxed where dressing for dinner isnt necessary,we also have 5 year old twins with us

thanks

Doncaster, United...
Destination Expert
for Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: indian

Hi

Great Chinese in nabq called peking and although there isn't an Indian restaurant in nabq there are a couple of places that do a good curry, The three crowns is very popular.If I remember you are staying on egyptian

experience so if you get the complex taxi it only costs 30egyptian pounds each way. Next to the peking you also have la strada mall where there is a kiddies play

area.

Edited: 26 November 2013, 09:50
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: indian

thats great

thankyou :)

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: indian

are most places happy for ppl to bring kids into restaurants?

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: indian

Dont know if its still there but a few years back there was a fabulous open air indian restaurant near the camel bar in naama bay. Cant remember the name but its one of the best ive ever had. I'll certainly be trying to find it next week!

x

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: indian

that sounds great

i hope you manage to find it :)

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,208 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: indian

The Camel Bar one is still there; we've enjoyed meals there.

One we've not yet tried but hope to do so next time, is The House of Spice at Sultan Gardens. They accept outside bookings. Photos of theb menu & interior are under my last review ss a day guest, from earlier this year.

Regards

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: indian

thankyou :)

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,987 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: indian

Camel Tandoori is very good and they will let you make your own naan bread. The Indian at Soho Square (can't remember the name) is also good. My favourite is the Thai restaurant at the Maritim Jolie Ville Peninsula, this really excellent

Regards

barbarah

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: indian

Ha…. You beat me to it Barbarah :)

The Camel Indian is indeed a fun place to go - the food is lovely ;)

It has an open roof, which is fun to watch the stars and planes whilst you wait for you food ;)

…… and you can go into the kitchen to make your own bread ;) As Barb and I did ;)

Doncaster, United...
Destination Expert
for Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: indian

Hi

The Indian at soho square is called bombay and is excellent but men do have to dress in long trousers if eating inside although you can sit downstairs outside with no dress code, if you go on Saturday 7 th it is the Xmas lights switch on which the twins might like. No problem taking children anywhere, our son is 11 now but has been holidaying in sharm since he was 3 :)

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh