We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TV Sultan Gardens and other questions

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
TV Sultan Gardens and other questions

Taking my two little grandsons to this hotel, so would like there to be a TV channel or two in English for them. What is on offer in the rooms?

Also will I need to bring any documentation from their parents to gain entry into Egypt as we are not their parents?

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TV Sultan Gardens and other questions

Anyone out there able to answer this?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,722 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TV Sultan Gardens and other questions

There are quite a few English channels on the telly, mtv, film channel and i'm not sure but I think there is a cartoon channel/Disney channel too.......I do remember seeing cartoons on the television....there is also a kids club and activities, kids disco, kids pool etc....

I don't have kids but it is a very family orientated resort with something for everyone, do read my lengthy review for loads of information.. You have picked a great resort, we are returning this year, never been back to the same hotel before, but yes this hotel really is fantastic.

Have fun

Nottingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TV Sultan Gardens and other questions

Hi ...we have been a few times but not with children so not sure about TV channels in English for youngsters. There are news and films in English such as Fox Movies, CNN and Sky News etc but think you would be best emailing the hotel direct to ask them.

As for any documentation needed I think if it were me I would be emailing the Egyptian Embassy in London to ask rather than rely on Trip Advisor information however well meaning. Just imagine getting to the airport in Sharm and then being refused entry with grandchildren.

If you need any help with the relevant email addresses just PM me.

It's a lovely hotel and will be great with little ones!

Cairo, Al Qahirah...
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TV Sultan Gardens and other questions

Grandsons is fine to travel with you. I'm not sure if they got any passports or ID this will be fine too

5. Re: TV Sultan Gardens and other questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:19