We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March roll call

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
March roll call

Booked the Helnan Marina Hotel in Naama Bay AI, Tues 11th March to Tues 18th, anyone else heading out in March.

Crossing off the days, and thank goodness February is a short month, less time to wait!!

North Walsham...
Level Contributor
851 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March roll call

We're at the Lido from the 25th March for a few days diving, can't wait. We were there in November, and after the recent weather we're looking forward to some sunshine - I know it's only 4 months between visits, but it seems longer than that

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March roll call

going st George in march for 2 weeks 1st time ever leaving England cant wait always wanted to go as love every thing about Egypt watched loads of docs over the years on tv always been some were I wanted to go . waiting till march is killing me though as I booked the holiday last june ... 2 weeks sun sea sand no husband or kids . just counting the days lol

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: March roll call

welcome to egypt .. u chose really good place to stay in , sharm el sheikh 's a present from god to egypt

but next time u should put cairo , luxor and aswan in ur plan

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: March roll call

I agree with above post, Egypt has so many treasures from the past, and have journeyed to Cairo some years ago to see the Pyramids and the Museum there, would have gone to Luxor this year also to see the Valley of the Kings or to Aswan to see Abu Simbel but was under the impression that it is not entirely safe right now to visit these things, is there any truth in this??

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: March roll call

that's not true at all

look

I 'll prove my words with a link of a short movie was directed by a star female director as an independent promotion for next Constitution referendum .. that movie get opinions of mid and low class people from all over egypt u won't understand it coz it's in arabic .. but keep watching till the end and it 'll show aswan and luxor and such historical places and btw that movie was made few days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzd8dJNAyOc

Glossop, England
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: March roll call

March can't come soon enough! Going 17th for 10 days! Staying at St George.

Lumpylump when do you go? This will be 5th time at St George, you'll love it! Staff and hotel is lovely. I'll see you at the bar! :) x

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: March roll call

We are going to Iberotel Palace on 10th March for a week.been to Egypt lots of times but first time here.Can't wait!

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: March roll call

We going March 10 to 17... staying at red sea holiday village, cant wait

Windsor, United...
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: March roll call

Got to wait a bit longer going to HSB 28th............ Bring on the sunshine and warmth.....

NaNa

UK
Level Contributor
160 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: March roll call

Its one of our favorite places to visit, we're staying at the AA Grand Oasis this year. We can not wait to go snorkelling and lay in the lovely Egyptian sun. Flying out from Luton on 15th March........

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh