We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me choose a good AI hotel with a great reef!

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,758 posts
217 reviews
Save Topic
Help me choose a good AI hotel with a great reef!

Hi!

We are thinking of visiting Sharm again this year and we would like to visit a good AI hotel with great reef and nice gardens. We have already visited Renaissance Golden View beach and we were impressed by the marine fauna we found it just near the pontoon. We have also visited El Fanar which is even better so this is the type of reef we are looking for.

Thank you!

Miki

ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me choose a good AI hotel with a great reef!

reef oasis easily the best reef just at the bottom of the hotel grounds

Kent, England
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me choose a good AI hotel with a great reef!

Hi miki,

We stayed at reef oasis blue bay in Sept. Coral much more colourful and varied than anything ive seen in Maldives, not as many fish but still very good!

Search YouTube for reef oasis blue bay snorkeling and you will find my video, make sure you watch it in high definition tho.

Good luck deciding!

3. Re: Help me choose a good AI hotel with a great reef!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh