We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise Grand Arabian Beach - Deluxe rooms

London
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sunrise Grand Arabian Beach - Deluxe rooms

Hi all, can anyone help me with telling me which blocks are the ones with the above rooms? We went last April and was given Camomile on a very high floor, if we can suss out what blocks have the deluxe rooms then hopefully I can then contact the hotel and request a deluxe room in one of their specific blocks possibly on the ground floor, or hopefully as near as possible to the relax/waterfall pool. I am sure that the ones nearer the reception and main building are the superior rooms. I recall that all blocks have names after flowers and if anyone can tell me which of these have deluxe rooms I will know where they are. Any help please as going end of this month, many thanks in advance.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,824 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise Grand Arabian Beach - Deluxe rooms

Have a look here and the other half of the map and i think the ones with A are superior, B are deluxe and then the more expensive letters are the other ones. We had a deluxe and it was Camellia right near the slide.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…84384171

2. Re: Sunrise Grand Arabian Beach - Deluxe rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh