We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

heated pools

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
heated pools

Do any hotels heat their main pools in winter, ?? I have been to Royal Albatros Moderna twice in february and only very small pool is heated.

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
10,005 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: heated pools

Yes, lots of hotels have at least one heated pool. The Golf , where I stay has heated pools as does the Iberotel Lido. The Hilton Waterfalls and I believe the Iberotel Palace do also

Regards

bar

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: heated pools

The quiet pool (good size) and the three kids pools were all heated last week in the Sultan Gardens Resort. There are another two huge pools as well but these were not heated.

My husband was pushed into the unheated pools by our grandsons and he said it was freezing.

Sea temperature was quite good.

Lorraine

3. Re: heated pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh