We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Dreamliner from GLA

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson Dreamliner from GLA

I noticed on the Thomson site they were stating a Dreamliner on the GLA-SSH route for May. Unusual for a Dreamliner to be on a mid haul route, can anyone confirm? Thanks.

greenock
Level Contributor
609 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson Dreamliner from GLA

we are on a Dreamliner in july, we knew about this last july when we booked..

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson Dreamliner from GLA

Brilliant, I'm out the loop now, was a travel agent for 12 years till a couple of years ago. Thanks.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
700 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson Dreamliner from GLA

booked for 14th may and they said dreamliner [ but i wouldnt bet on it ]

greenock
Level Contributor
609 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson Dreamliner from GLA

if the travel agent say Dreamliner, well that is what it is.. they would have to contact you if they change..

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson Dreamliner from GLA

They are also flying the dreamliner from Gatwick to Sharm on Wednesdays in the summer, we are booked on it. Hope it doesnt change

Luton
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson Dreamliner from GLA

They do not need to advise if change of aircraft unless the new aircraft is smaller therefore pax needing to be moved to another flight.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,823 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomson Dreamliner from GLA

They have been using the dreamliner since last year on shorter routes with it having so many problems ....we flew back from Rhodes last year on it ...lovely plane

scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomson Dreamliner from GLA

I'm also on the Dreamliner in June, will we get inflight entertainment and can someone confirm that it has a USB port so I can charge my tablet if needed?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,410 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomson Dreamliner from GLA

You can power your tablet while you're using it, but you can't use the USB just for charging while not in use.

Wellingborough...
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomson Dreamliner from GLA

We fly from Gatwick 2 weeks tomorrow which will be the summer timetable, the Dreamliner would be fab. There is 11 of us so we have a group ticket from First Choice which is basically a sheet of a4 paper listing the flight number/time and passengers, it doesn't mention the type of plane