We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

London
Level Contributor
114 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants

Hi

I wondered if it's easy to just turn up at the restaurants in Sharm and wait for a table or if it's better to book?

If you need to book do you call yourself or will the hotel receptions do this for you?

Peterlee
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

Hello,

We're off to Sharm for the 5th time inOctober. I have to say I have never needed to booked a table in any resaurant in Sharm, 'always just turned up and got a table.

The longest and only time we've had to wait to be seated was at The Hard Rock Cafe, and that was only for twenty minutes, so we stood at the bar and had a drink whilst we waited! By the way, we "eat out" every night, somewhere different! Bon appetit!

Whistler, Canada
Level Contributor
679 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants

just turn up no need to book, like the previous post the only place i have had to wait for a table is hard rock cafe and that wasnt long otherwise i find you can get a table straight away usually.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
579 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants

Book!? That would have to mean that Naama Bay is organised! Just turn up, plenty to choose from. But whereever you go, look at the menu and pretend "erm, we're not sure... we'll have a look round", the guy on the door(or the nearest thing to a door) will start to throw free drinks etc at you.

For a chilled out drink go to te roof bar at the Camel Bar, reaaly relaxing.

Have Fun.

sharm el sheikh
Level Contributor
603 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants

hi if you want to eat at the rooftop terrace at the camel bar unless you are there when it opens at 7pm for food you wont get a table unless you have prebooked as most table are always reserved in there. The food is excellent so wellworth booking if you have to.

London
Level Contributor
114 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants

Thanks to everyone for all your help.

Much appreciated.

6. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 16:20
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh