We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Gardens

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,525 posts
212 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Gardens

We were in our travel agents yesterday going through longer stay options and the consultant dealing with us has been to Sharm quite a few times. She said out of the Hotels she'd stayed in, although Sea Gardens is a lower star rating it was by far the best. The food/drink was far superior to some 5* Hotels.

Has anyone stayed at The Sea Gardens? I understand there are three sister Hotels and you can use all of their facilities.

Would love to hear any feed back.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
124 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Gardens

Was looking at this place myself so would be interested to hear what people think of it.

Never been to Sharm but all I hear from people is that the food and drink are terrible so would like to hear of somewhere the food is guaranteed to be at least decent!

wales
Level Contributor
555 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Gardens

Hi

Yes i too have earmarked this place for next march and been checking the reviews which are all very good. You can use the facilities of the three hotels and I believe you get a free pass to the aqua park but it is not covered on the all inclusive package. Out of the three the sea gardens is the smallest and would seem more British orientated than the other two in the group which seem more German/Russian dominance. Check out the reviews and message some of the reviewers for any specific questions you may have.

Hth

S S W

Durham, UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea Gardens

This is where my family & I are staying for 2 weeks from July 21st. If I can help and give you any details after our stay I'd be more than happy.

wales
Level Contributor
555 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea Gardens

Yes, thank you sassy that would be much appreciated.

Have a wonderful holiday!!

S S W

burnley
Level Contributor
373 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea Gardens

I stayed at the sea garden last July for 3 weeks and it was very good they have themed nights in the restaurant and there is always something to eat the service was first class and the waiters were always ready to have a laugh. You had to pay for a day out at the aqua park but with having the use of the other two hotels I didn't see any need to go. I booked a limo from the hotel back to the airport just to have a bit of comfort on the way back. All in all its ok.

Durham, UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sea Gardens

Hi

Just back from 2 weeks at sea gardens today.

It was our first 2 week family holiday so the quality and variety of food was one of the main things which would make or break our holiday.

I was more than impressed by both the variety and quality of the food. The evening meals are rotated weekly with a new theme each evening. Although most evenings there is a pasta station, rice, a potato dish, salad bar and meats they alter from day to day so you can definitely vary what you're eating to change and get variety. Each of the restaurants has the same theme nights but offer a different ones each night.

Lunches are served at the main restaurants or at the pool bar. At the main restaurants it is not unlike the evening meal although it doesn't follow a theme. At the pool bar you can get burgers, hotdogs, pizzas and chips.

Breakfasts are probably the weakest of the meals for the hotel, with little variety from day to day, although the selection is fairly good. Fresh fried eggs or omelettes can be made for you in the chefs station. There is a selection if breads available along with pastries and cereals.

In your stay you can eat at 3 of the a la carte restaurants. We only are at the Lebanese and the Japanese and both were beautiful food which also made a pleasant change to the other restaurants.

Sea gardens really is a fabulous hotel and as it is smaller than sea life and sea club you get more of a personal touch. The staff are brilliant and will bend over backwards for you to try and help.

Feel free to ask any other questions if you have any x

7. Re: Sea Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 05:15