We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baron Palms, Baron Palms Sharm & Baron's Resort, Sharm

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Baron Palms, Baron Palms Sharm & Baron's Resort, Sharm

Can anyone help me with the difference of the above Hotels. They are all Thomas Cook & are different prices. Thank you

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,788 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baron Palms, Baron Palms Sharm & Baron's Resort, Sharm

There is the Baron Palms and the Baron Resort in Sharm, seperate hotels. Baron Palms is smaller and is adult only from next week onwards. They are both in the same area and share a good sized beach.

Baron Palms Sharm will be the same as the Baron Palms. These are the two...

thomascook.com/destinations/…baron-palms

thomascook.com/destinations/…baron-resort

Edited: 24 April 2014, 19:00
Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baron Palms, Baron Palms Sharm & Baron's Resort, Sharm

I would say that the Baron Palm and the Baron Palm Sharm is the same place. The Baron Resort is one of the sister hotels and both are next door to each other although they do not share facilities. We stayed in the Baron Palm last month and had a lovely stay. The Palm is much smaller than the resort and now I believe the Palm is adult only.

Phil

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Baron Palms, Baron Palms Sharm & Baron's Resort, Sharm

As above... stayed at palms last year but just booked to stay at resort at the end of may due to more food choice. Book with fleet way who beat the Thomas Cook price.....

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Baron Palms, Baron Palms Sharm & Baron's Resort, Sharm

Thank you all for your helpful replies, much appreciated. Sarrich, I haven't heard of Fleet Way but will go have a look. We stayed at the Sensatori in March but fancied somewhere different . Thanks again

5. Re: Baron Palms, Baron Palms Sharm & Baron's Resort, Sharm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh