We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Booked Iberotel Palace, mistake? :-/

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Congleton, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Just Booked Iberotel Palace, mistake? :-/

Hi all just booked this hotel and now I'm wondering if iv done the right thing as a few reviews are saying the food isn't too good and there is very loud music from across the bay!?

Has anyone just come back or have been so you can put my mind at rest lol.

Thank you x

Congleton, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Just Booked Iberotel Palace, mistake? :-/

Thank you for all your replys!! Yeah we can't wait now, you know what's it's like you graft all year and just want a nice holiday away and want it too be right.

Does the AI stop at 12midnight I believe? Can you get a couple of drinks and take them back to your room for a nightcap?! I just know we won't get to the hotel until about 10 ish

Xx

12. Re: Just Booked Iberotel Palace, mistake? :-/

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh