We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there an adult only hotel in sharm

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London uk
Level Contributor
218 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Is there an adult only hotel in sharm

Hi

Whilst sitting at the poolside listening to kids - just being kids - I wondered - are there any adult only hotels?

Thanks

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,731 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Is there an adult only hotel in sharm

Baron Palms is now adult only.

Fife, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
9,137 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Is there an adult only hotel in sharm

Quite agree Barbarah! Some of the predictive text on my Kindle is hilarious and sometimes I don't notice the howlers until I've posted!!!

We have stayed at Baron Palms and thoroughly enjoyed it but are heading for Iberotel Palace soon, but good to hear about the BP for another time though.

Woody x

Edited: 12 May 2014, 22:46
Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,647 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Is there an adult only hotel in sharm

Xperience Seabreeze is adults only but I don't understand why it gets so many good reviews.

If you want to spend your time with adults who behave like children and enjoy an Amination team that's treats you like children then this is the place for you. We spent two weeks here and felt like we were staying at the Solana in Benidorm.

This is a nice enough hotel but for me the majority of the other guests spoilt it and I definitely wouldn't return.

sharm el-sheikh...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Is there an adult only hotel in sharm

Recommend you the Xperience sea breeze as Adult only hotel

warrington
Level Contributor
531 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Is there an adult only hotel in sharm

How about an hotel that has adult only restaurants or pools. Sultan Gardens has a adult only restaurant and a quiet pool that although children are allowed if quiet so there's hardly ever any kids there. I'm sure other hotels have similar options.

Fife, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
9,137 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Is there an adult only hotel in sharm

I found the dining room in the evening at the Sultan Gardens was a nightmare and SO noisy, just like a school canteen! The adults only pool was lovely though. However because children are allowed there is also that horrible hour of entertainment for them which is not my personal cup of tea. My kids are now grown so no doubt some poor soul suffered their noise and disruption when we were on holiday but it's nice to have a choice and now mine is NO CHILDREN !!

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Is there an adult only hotel in sharm

Iberotel palace

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
452 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Is there an adult only hotel in sharm

That's good news Lesley I've been to the Palms many times and Turning it adult only is great news

bolton
Level Contributor
253 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Is there an adult only hotel in sharm

Iberotel palace booked for aug cant wait

20. Re: Is there an adult only hotel in sharm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh