We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tropical a rosette and jasmine help and advice pls

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
tropical a rosette and jasmine help and advice pls

Hi have a deal to go here end of November for my birthday with love holidays.com . Just want some help like does this hotel have wifi? Also somewhere near to change currency. Also any decent bars for over 40s who like music. Also how much is a beer in resort although we are Ai like to venture out. Also anyone booked through love holidays/ hays travel before. Thanks

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
678 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tropical a rosette and jasmine help and advice pls

Stayed here twice. There is an atm at the front of the hotel that you can get money from. Its a nice stroll into Naama Bay where you will get loads of night life.

Havent booked with Love Holidays but Hays Travel is from the North East.

Need any more info before you book just inbox me x

Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,021 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tropical a rosette and jasmine help and advice pls

Depends where you go for the beer,The Tavern is my bar of choise in Naama,expect to pay about LE25 for a half litre bottle.

Market Weighton
Level Contributor
262 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tropical a rosette and jasmine help and advice pls

We have booked with Love holidays for Xmas & New Year. Thought they were excellent. They were recommended by some people we met in Turkey. Hope this is of help.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
415 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tropical a rosette and jasmine help and advice pls

I am going to this hotel 31st May for two weeks ita very central no need for taxis unless you wanr to go outwith the bar beach restaurant shopping area. There are a few shops just outside the hotel also cafw for wifi byt we are getting portable wifi. Hotel sounds good we were in the marriot a short distance from here last year but it was too expensive this year for us

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
415 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tropical a rosette and jasmine help and advice pls

I am going to this hotel 31st May for two weeks ita very central no need for taxis unless you wanr to go outwith the bar beach restaurant shopping area. There are a few shops just outside the hotel also cafw for wifi byt we are getting portable wifi. Hotel sounds good we were in the marriot a short distance from here last year but it was too expensive this year for us

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
415 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tropical a rosette and jasmine help and advice pls

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
415 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tropical a rosette and jasmine help and advice pls

8. Re: tropical a rosette and jasmine help and advice pls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh