We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EXCURSIONS - cheaper to book before we go or when in sharm??

ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
EXCURSIONS - cheaper to book before we go or when in sharm??

Hi all, please can ye let me know if it is cheaper to book moline excursions before we travel or is it cheaper to book when in sharm,? Suggestions of any companies will be greatly appreciated 😃

Burnley UK
Level Contributor
375 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EXCURSIONS - cheaper to book before we go or when in sharm??

We use www.sinaiexcursions.com and find them 1st class from start to finish

Sheerness, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EXCURSIONS - cheaper to book before we go or when in sharm??

Got to agree Sinai Excursions have always been first class when I've used them. Nicola is always helpful when answering any questions you might have.

London, England...
Level Contributor
215 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EXCURSIONS - cheaper to book before we go or when in sharm??

Do not book anything on line. While the company mentioned has a very good reputation, it is far cheaper to book when in Sharm. You can haggle with companies and get some very good deals if you visit them, there are plenty of companies in Sharm you will not need to walk far to find them

La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
3,402 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EXCURSIONS - cheaper to book before we go or when in sharm??

As Tommy says don't book before you go. Lots of deals available especially if you're good at haggling. Do your research before you go then book when you get there.

Level Contributor
65 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EXCURSIONS - cheaper to book before we go or when in sharm??

I'm with the top two posters and will be using Sinai excursions again for this trip, the lady who runs it Nicola is always prompt with a reply to any questions and even when it was my fault for missing a pick up time by an hour was able to rearrange for us to be picked up and carry out our excursion at no extra cost. Whilst I know I can probably save a couple of quid by haggling whilst I'm out there, I felt the price they set was fair for the service I received

ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: EXCURSIONS - cheaper to book before we go or when in sharm??

Thanks everyone for the replies!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EXCURSIONS - cheaper to book before we go or when in sharm??

Jasmine tours are brilliant! We did quite a few trips with them and they were always almost half the price of the trips quoted at the hotel. Alex comes and sees you at the hotel beforehand to discuss what you want to do and tailors the trip to your requirements. My favourite was the day trip snorkelling/diving to Tiran Island, pick up at 8am dropped back at hotel around 5pm, 3 stops for diving and a beautiful lunch all for £20!! Amazing!! Can't wait to return! Check out their reviews on here

Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EXCURSIONS - cheaper to book before we go or when in sharm??

Hi I'm going to sharm el sheikh for the first time in Oct and want to do snorkeling do I buy my snorkeling gear here in England or wait till get out there Thankyou vonny

9. Re: EXCURSIONS - cheaper to book before we go or when in sharm??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh