We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do for teenage couple in Sharm for the first time

Level Contributor
151 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do for teenage couple in Sharm for the first time

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I (18 and 19) are coming to Sharm for the first time in just over a week (July 8th), for 12 nights and staying at Sea Club Aqua Park (big kids at heart). Are there any romantic restaurants, night clubs or trips that are an absolute must? I like to be organised and am writing a list of the things I want to do. Currently got quad biking at sunset, Tiran island boat trip for snorkelling (would love some snorkelling tips, where is the best place to go???), dolphina park, meal at 'on the deck' floating restaurant, farsha cafe for cocktails and pacha for clubbing. We'd be so grateful if any one had any suggestions.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited: 28 June 2014, 21:25
Falcon Adventure
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Safaris
Elite Diving
Scuba & Snorkeling
Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
10,005 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do for teenage couple in Sharm for the first time

Please read the Tips at the top of the messages and the questions in blue down the right hand side of the page, lots of the info you will need is there

Regards

barbarah

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do for teenage couple in Sharm for the first time

Search for the Dolphinella park on here it's a horrendous and cruel place :o(

Stargazing trip with the Bedouin amazing night out

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do for teenage couple in Sharm for the first time

Me and my girlfriend both 20 are also going 3-15th July and have similar plans but you don't seem to have stargazing/bedouin dinner on your list! I've been told it is one of the must-do's :) Also I'm going to have to check out the floating restaurant you mentioned I think!

Level Contributor
65 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do for teenage couple in Sharm for the first time

Definitely do the star gazing Bedouin dinner a great night

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to do for teenage couple in Sharm for the first time

Snorkelling to Tiran Island is a must, it was our favourite excursion on our trip to Sharm. Look at Jasmine Tours page on here for information, the cheapest price you will find and very professional throughout.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
29,826 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Things to do for teenage couple in Sharm for the first time

If you are going quad biking make sure your travel insurance covers you for this and for the right size of engine (current thread about this).

The trips offered by large tour companies aren't necessarily covered by their insurance and certainly not the tours sold in resort even if they are under the company name.

Sharm El Sheikh...
Level Contributor
192 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Things to do for teenage couple in Sharm for the first time

Avoid Dolphinella at all costs.The best way to see and enjoy the dolphins in their proper environment is a boat trip to Tiran not to witness them being held in captivity.

Brighton, England...
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Things to do for teenage couple in Sharm for the first time

If you like clubbing, we went to Hard rock in Nabq Bay (not the one in Naama bay) on an R&B and hiphop night and it was Soo Good!! We payed £15 for the girl and £20 for the boy (not sure why but egypt is like this) and the bar was all inclusive :) so this is your price to get in and your drinks for the night! Have fun!!

Level Contributor
151 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Things to do for teenage couple in Sharm for the first time

Thank you so much for all of your help every one! I've only just been notified that there are replies. The bedouin night sounds amazing but is it particularly pricey, if someone could give me a rough estimate for 2 that would be amazing! Was also unsure about Dolphina park, i've seen mixed reviews (ie some people have said the dolphins are treated well, but a lot of people have said the opposite) I think we'll avoid that altogether and hope to see some near Tiran island! Also - has anyone ever been on a submarine boat? I think I'm too scared to go full on scuba diving but thought this would be a nice alternative?

Thank you, Safie :)

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,258 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Things to do for teenage couple in Sharm for the first time

Yes, we've been on tbe seascope boat & enjoyed it. You go downstairs to an underground deck, where all walls are glass, so you can see the marine life & coral.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh