We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby jabs needed for sharm el sheikh?

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bexley, Kent
Level Contributor
787 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Baby jabs needed for sharm el sheikh?

Hi there

Travelling to sharm for my sixth time in October but this time with our 11 week old son. My partner mentioned to me that his workmate returned from sharm this week and she was told by the doctor that herself, partner and 4 year old had to have two immunisations for sharm. Can anyone tell me what these are and if my son is able to have them? I was unaware I needed any as I've been to sharm, Cairo and tunisia before with no mention from my doctor about any jabs needed

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby jabs needed for sharm el sheikh?

Hi

Speak to your GP, nobody on here will be able to advise in the health and safety of you and your child

There are certain vaccinations recommended for Egypt , make a appointment and discuss

Karen

2. Re: Baby jabs needed for sharm el sheikh?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh