We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Sea Club Aqua Park

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
179 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to Sea Club Aqua Park

Can anyone give me a rough idea on how long from arriving to getting bags then shuttle transfer will take all in?

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Sea Club Aqua Park

Hi

It all depends on how many flights arrive at the same time, I've collected my bags and been in transfer vehicle within 30 mins but then also taken 1hr+

Your hotel is about 10 mins from airport, if you have booked a shared shuttle again it will depend on how many other drop offs they have and where your drop off is on the list

Karen

COVENTRY
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Sea Club Aqua Park

Staying at sea club Aqua park in August as family of 4, this is our first time to Egypt and would love some advice on taxis. Can see it is very close to the airport, are taxis easy to flag at the airport? How much would we expect to pay? Reading some info suggesting very likely to get ripped off, would it be better to book transfer via low cost holidays even though £27? Peoples actual experiences would help,

Doncaster, United...
Destination Expert
for Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to Sea Club Aqua Park

Hi, try contacting the hotel they may provide a shuttle service or try a local transfer company such as sharm club they charged 6 of us £20 return to nabq last year :)

4. Re: Airport to Sea Club Aqua Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2016, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh