We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advance passenger information

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ramsgate
Level Contributor
468 posts
Save Topic
Advance passenger information

Hi travelling to Sharm on Wednesday 9th. Been trying to add API but Thomson site just won't let me do it. On all previous trips have supplied API is this no longer a requirement? Any advice greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Karen

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advance passenger information

Hi

This happened to me last year with a Thomas Cook flight, I phoned the shop and they gave me a alternative web address to use,

Karen

Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Advance passenger information

What it API?! We're travelling with monarch so will I need to do this too?

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advance passenger information

Hi

API is advanced passenger information

Everybody does this yes.

If you have booked online you will usually find the section under "My Booking" or "manage my booking" section on the website.

Karen

4. Re: Advance passenger information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh