We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there a heated pool at viva sharm hotel

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield
Level Contributor
281 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
is there a heated pool at viva sharm hotel

we are going to viva sharm hotel in dec and wondered if theres a heated pool as we have small kids with us

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is there a heated pool at viva sharm hotel

Hi iv stayed there in 2011 the pools not heated be careful with the food if u r Al Inc me and my daughter we ill the staff are really nice and it's clean very good on site dive school moon divers reef beach at the bottom of the road has great snorkeling u can hire all the gear there

sheffield
Level Contributor
281 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is there a heated pool at viva sharm hotel

thankyou another question please is there a kettle in the room

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is there a heated pool at viva sharm hotel

I don't think so but it might have changed now

Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is there a heated pool at viva sharm hotel

I am going here in September and am very nervous lol I don't expect a lot as I know it's 3star but reading some recent reviews is worrying could you tell me that the pool is at least clean? And the food not too bad ha? Thanks

5. Re: is there a heated pool at viva sharm hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2016, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh