We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free laundry service

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bridport, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
free laundry service

hi can anyone tell me if there is still a free laundry service at the iberotel palace thanks.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
103 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: free laundry service

I hope so, i am planning on taking all my work suits for this free service when i go in October :)

But seriously, it still says in the brochure and website that the service is still operating, although i would be interested in knowing what amount items they will do in one go.

gatwick
Level Contributor
524 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: free laundry service

l'd love that this was extended to the Iberotel Lido, we go there in August for two weeks and Hubby will be using nearly 15kg on his dive gear, clothes come second to that.

As Bluemond says would be interesting to know how much...lovely to take them home clean too ;-)

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
411 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: free laundry service

The Iberotel Palace are still doing free laundry once a week during your stay. Just fill the bag and they will do it for you!!

Jemma

Bridport, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: free laundry service

thank you

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
103 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: free laundry service

Great news, saves a lot of work for the missis on our return then ;)

6. Re: free laundry service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh